Thursday, June 4, 2015

My Little Pony™ Party!


My Little Pony was around when I was growing up, and now the ponies have
returned with some sass, and my daughter is crazy about them.




Cutie mark cupcakes - here we go!  Making treats are my favorite party task.  
Decorate them with rock candy, Dots Gumdrops, confetti sprinkles, jelly beans,
rolled and cut Tootsie Fruit Chews, and rainbow Airheads Extremes Bites.
Making the six cutie marks was creative-fun!







Have the kids help.  You can't go wrong with marshmallow pops.
Dip marshmallows in melted colored chocolates,
and garnish them with sprinkles.  





A piñata for everyone!  I wrapped craft rolls with
printed napkins and tulle, and tied one end of each with ribbons.
Kids enjoyed filling the opens end with chocolates and candies.
They tied the loose ends 
and were pleased to have their
own 
piñatas to take home .





Pony Dress-Up Time!
The girls loved dressing up, and accessorizing with hair clips and rings.
Assembling tutus and pony tails to pin is simple and affordable.
Click here to view Martha Stewart's tutu-making video.
To make the tails, use colorful, fluffy yarn and tie them together
with some pretty ribbons.





Here's a cool activity to include the boys.
The children filled miniature jars with colorful jewels and rocks.





I found this My Little Pony™ bracelet charm kit online,
and it was a great party activity for all ages.





free My Little Pony printables on her site.
They were perfect for printing party favor name tags.
Visit Michelle's blog for more My Little Pony party printables.





If you have a My Little Pony fan, 
I hope you find some inspiration here for your next party!










1 comment:

  1. This looks so cute! I'm glad Livia had a Happy Birthday!
    From: Seamus and Katy

    ReplyDelete