Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Christmas in July?


Paperless Post®, an online card and invitation company, specializing
in Christmas cards, reached out to me with an interesting question.

How would I celebrate Christmas in July?

Well, it’s summer.  I’m thinking about fresh lemonade,
cold watermelon, popsicles, and swimming with my kids.
And many of us are thinking about the beach.





Ahh, of course!  I’ll team up with my favorite beach buddy characters.
Dive in with me into the creative realm, and let’s plan
a splashing Christmas party.







For starters, my friend Crab will take care of the decorations.





Mrs. Octopus will bake her most festive treats.





Puffer fish will plan the party crafts and games.





Mr. Whale will round up some festive holiday music.
Can you guess his favorite song?  Frosty the ......





Starfish will bake his famous gingerbread star cookies.






Turtle will bring dreidels and chocolate gelt,
and share some Chanukah love too.

And you can trust that I will handle the invitations.
Thanks for joining me with this fun post.  Will I see you at the party?

No comments:

Post a Comment